When raising an initial support enquiry by e-mail, please would you quote the name and address of your school or college, along with your full name and job title. Please also reference the enquiry using the support codes below, in order that we can respond to your enquiry in the most efficient and timely manner. We aim to respond to all requests for specialist support by e-mail within twenty four hours; however there are occasions during busy periods when this may take a little longer. Please be patient; we shall respond to your enquiry at the earliest available opportunity.
In order to help us to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible, please cross reference your enquiry in the subject header of your communication, using the following support codes;
School Support Enquiry Codes.
- Converting to Academy status - Code 0760.
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination - Code 0761.
- Leadership Resources for School Govenors - Code 0762.
- Ofsted Inspection Nominee Training - Code 0763
- Non-Ofsted Teacher Training / CPD - Code 0764
- Training / CPD ( operational / financial / other non-teaching staff ) - Code 0765
- Human Resources - Code 0766
- Health and Safety - Code 0767
- IT Support ( Schools ) - Code 0768
- IT Support ( Colleges / Universities ) - Code 0769
- Legal / Compliance - Code 0770
- Supply Staff - Code 0771
- Recruitment - Teaching Staff - Code 0772
- Recruitment ( non-teaching staff ) - Code 0773
- Fund Raising for Schools and Colleges - Code 0774
- Procurement / Best Value - Code 0775
- Uniform Exchange Scheme - Code 0776
- Fuel Oil for Schools Scheme - Code 0777
- Healthy Eating in Schools - Code 0778